Sunday, February 17, 2013

My New Blog


             So...here it is, (drum roll please), my new blog! Since I can't log into my other blog for some reason, I made this blog. Hopefully, I will be posting at least every other day. Here's some stuff that happened since my last post. I went on an awesome trip to Europe with my family. In which we went to Italy, France, England, Spain, and Switzerland. My favorite place was probably Switzerland. It was like we were in the Sound of Music, so beautiful. The best food was in Italy and France. My favorite dish I had in them were a seafood pasta with Gnocchi noodles which we ate in Rome and scrumptious crepes in Paris. I turned 15 and thus got my permit and have been driving to church and other such places. I'm in high school. The main things I have been doing are babysitting and school. Well, here are some picture por vous. (Also I'm learning French)
This is a picture of Eiffel Tower. And yes, it WAS taken by one of my family members. Susan had a hard time believing that although it was probably her who took it. 

This is us chillaxing on our terrace in Italy enjoying pretzel sticks!

This is one of the mountains in Switzerland. Beautiful right?! Also I don't know if I mentioned this but my awesome Dad and I climbed to the top of one of the mountains. We were feeling pretty adventurous. We had to climb over a waterfall which was cold! We also climbed over a 1,000 ft drop using a cable, fun times!

More of beautiful Switzerland. My dad took this picture, I think, whoever did, good job!

This is what I will end with, it's a picture of me in England. I was picking wildflowers. There will be more coming soon!
   

1 comment:

  1. I think 'for you' is pour vous ;) love you, Great Pics of Switzerland<3

    ReplyDelete