Wednesday, February 27, 2013

School, Ice Cream Making, and Shoes

        A big part of my life is school. So I thought I would take some pictures and show a little about my schooling. As most of you should know, I'm home schooled, and I love it. I also have a the great privilege of homeschooling with G. She so fun! I am a freshmen. I am currently taking French which is fun!   
   


Also, this evening my dad made homemade vanilla ice cream with Madagascar fresh vanilla. He's such a cool dad. So here some pictures of the process.


     

     Today, Mom and I were going shopping for some stuff and Mom accidentally turned early and we ended up by a shoe store. So we decided to go in and look around. We ended up buying two pairs of shows each. Mom bought a pair slip-ins and a pair of boot. I bought a pair of boots and a pair of sneakers. I have been wanting boots for so long and now, thanks to mom, I have some. Here are some pictures of my new shoes I am so excited!


 My new sneakers!



 There are REALLY comfortable!



 My new boots!






   

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could've been best friends with young Nancy!!!!!! So happy to know you now.

    ReplyDelete