Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Missing Persons

At this point in time, my family is going through a lot of changes. My Dad and Mom have been in The Congo for a month have just come home!!!! I am so excited I have missed them so very much. My Dad and Mom are so awesome. They are loving, kind, devoted Christians, supportive, and all together wonderful people. I am so very glad that they are my parents. And I am very glad they are home.

Diana, my oldest sister, is working currently. I have to remind myself that she's not coming home soon. I really really miss her. She's a flight instructor and is really quite smart. And she so awesome because she can fly planes. I have little kids that come up to me and tell me how awesome it is that my sister flies planes and I have say that I agree with them.
   
     Karen, just graduated college, yay! I am so proud of her! She visited home and recently returned to Kansas City to work during the summer. I am not happy she's going for the summer but then she'll be back so that's good. I will most definitely miss her tons!
   
     Susan, also graduating but she is graduating college. I am also very pround of her! She will be attending Saint Louis University in Madrid, Spain! I will miss her so much because we are so close and goofy. I just love her so much, I don't know what I will do her without her.


 In closing, I love my family. Period.


No comments:

Post a Comment