Monday, April 22, 2013

Ecstatic yet Dismal

GarriOnn and I on Easter. He's wearing a nice suit-like thing, I'm wearing the dress I helped make with Granny.
           This morning, I got to go see my friend, Julie who works at the Kirkwood Library. Susan dropped me off before her class, which happened to be before the Library opens. So, I walked to this wonderful bakery called Great Harvest Bread Company. When I got there, I looked at the menu but then I realized that I couldn't get a coffee because I can't have diary. I cannot drink coffee black. Then I thought, "Well, I can have a blueberry cream cheese scone," but wait a second, there's cream cheese in it, so that won't work. So I had to get tea which was mediocre. But they did give me some of there whole wheat honey bread which was delicious, so that made it better. It was free because whenever they have something that comes out of the oven, they give a slice to the costumers in the shop. Yummy!
GarriOnn and I being silly!
         After I got my tea and finished my slice of bread, I walked back to the Library. I got to surprise Julie which was awesome! I got to show her the dress I made with my Granny. We caught up and she gave me some new books to read! So excited, well back to school!


My Dress!

1 comment:

  1. I love your dress. You are a lovely lady. In this photo you look a lot like Susan. What? Yesterday you looked like Diana. Where IS Nancy? You must belong to the same family...smile.

    ReplyDelete