Sunday, September 15, 2013

Emma: Past, Present, Future

    This is Emma. She is one of my very bestest friends. She is beautiful. She has brown not-so-long anymore hair, big brown eyes, and a great big smile! She is kind, patient, a good listener, nice, loving, forgiving, understanding, and just a good person overall! There are so many things I could say about Emma. Instead, I'm going to share something from the past, something from the present, and something that I hope will happen in the future.

     First off, something from the past, one of my favorite memories from our past was actually semi-recent. It was last summer when we went up to Lake Michigan with your grandparents. It was so much fun, swimming in the Lake, putting on gallons of sunscreen, and chasing seagulls! We just don't care, we are gonna be who we gonna be!

     Currently, Emma and I share everything; we tell each other everything.  At least, I tell Her everything. It's really nice to know that there's a person I can rant to and know that they'll understand. Emma, you are wonderful listener! You are my other half.

     Emma, I know that when you see this it won't be your birthday, I am sorry. But since I am in the West and it's 2 hours earlier, I did crank this out on your birthday! I am so glad we are both 15, at least for a little while! Be safe driving, you driver, you! Happy Birthday, you crazy, awesome girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment