Saturday, September 14, 2013

Vacation Day 3 and 4: Planes, Games, and Sushi Time!

Doing Schoolwork! Fun fun.
     Yesterday afternoon, guess who I got to see! My favorite pilot, Diana! Yep, I got to see my sister for the first time, after She moved away to be an adult, over a year ago! The best part about it: I not only got to see her, I got to fly with her! Actually, Papa, Mom, Brendan and I all got to fly with her! We took two trips up, the first one with Papa, Diana, Brendan, and I and the second one with Mom, Papa, and Diana. During the first trip, Diana let Brendan fly, yep, and oh ya, this is His first time riding in a plane. That's not it though, She also let Him do some maneuvers, steep turns and stalling. It was pretty scary, like a roller coaster. The real roller coaster, though, started when Diana showed us negative and positive G forces.
   
     Afterwards, We went to this really good pizza place and had a late dinner! By the time We got home it was late. Instead of going to bed, like regular people, Brendan, Diana and I stayed up and played Pirate's Cove, which is a board game. It was tons of fun!

The PilotS!
     This morning, Mom and Diana got up, and I didn't have a clock so I thought, it was around 9, but I wanted to sleep in because it's Saturday. A couple minutes later, Mom says "Time to get up, Nancy." So like a good little girl, I turn over and sleep for five more minutes and then got up. So, I go inside and check the time, it is 7:55 a.m.! That's earlier than I get up on a school day, my mom forgot that it was Saturday. That's okay, though, breakfast was almost ready. It consisted of homemade waffles with blackberry syrup and bacon! Yum! I do love me some food!
 
Failed attempt at a picture of the two of us.
     The rest of the day was filled with game playing; Diana, Brendan, and I played Pirate's Cove at least 10 times through out the day. We watched some sports, but We mainly played Pirate's Cove. Between games, I took a wonderful nap. It was total bliss. This evening though, We paused our game playing, and went out to a Japanese restaurant! It was a cute little restaurant with nice employees! Brendan also got to try sushi for the first time ever! So many new things, as far as I can tell He liked both! Anyway, after dinner we played 2 more rounds of Pirate Cove.  






Playing Pirate's Cove!
Delicious Pizza!

 Now, here I am sitting at the computer typing up a blog post, so anyone who wants to know about my life can. Goodnight, I am headed for bed!

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid your visit here will pale in comparison to your flying adventure. Want to see you though...

    ReplyDelete