Thursday, September 12, 2013

Vacation Day 2: Goodbye Seattle, Hello Portland

   

The Foggy Seattle Skyline




     Today We left Seattle and headed south down to Portland. Along the way, We stopped at my Great Aunt Norma and Uncle Don's and had cake and tea. We spent 2 hours talking, laughing and eating.

Aunt Norma played a lovely piece for us on the piano
    After our short visit, We drove the rest of the way to Portland. We arrived at my Aunt Kathy and Uncle John, around 3. After unpacking our luggage, We sat around and caught up on things. Then, Brendan and I played Egyptian Rat Trap, which He promptly beat me at. Marissa, Darren, and Madeline came for dinner! So, I got to meet Madeline finally! She is the cutest little angel that's ever been related to me. I love her so much and can't wait to get to know her better!

Uncle Don and Papa had a fun time talking, this afternoon.
Mama and Madeline! Aren't they the cutest ever?!


Papa meeting his great granddaughter for the first time!
Father and Daughter, nothing more I can say here, their perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos. Need to get yourself into some of them too. Love your account of a nice vacation with kin. Loving it that you are coming to see me too.

    ReplyDelete